Short-Term Housing for Frontline Medical Workers
Frontline Medical Workers Housing
Extended stay apartments are great options for medical workers who travel far away from home to help out at facilities outside of their city or state. Frontline workers might travel to lend a hand at remote pop-up hospitals and disaster zones, or they may need somewhere to stay to temporarily isolate themselves from family and friends to avoid the spread of germs. If you’re a frontline medical worker away from home, finding short-term housing should be your number one priority.
Premier Corporate Housing is proud to connect medical workers with affordable extended stay apartments that meet their every need. Many of our properties include conference and business centers, printing stations, coffee lounges, fitness facilities, luxurious pools, concierge services, dry cleaning and delivery services, and pet-friendly accommodations. You can even choose fully furnished units with full-sized kitchens, personalized washers and dryers, high-speed internet access, and anything else that makes your stay feel more like home. You’ll save money and simplify your trip when you work with us instead of traditional hotels, homestays, or vacation rentals.
Trusted Solutions for a Comfortable Extended Stay
There’s a reason medical workers nationwide choose Premier Corporate Housing when they need to visit new facilities for a long period of time. When you book a stay with us, you’re guaranteed support from housing experts with over 45 years of experience with sourcing the best housing solutions for a diverse clientele.
We know one kind of property won’t work for everyone, which is why we’ll only present you with apartment options that meet your specific requirements. We also boast fast turnaround times (we find housing for our clients within 48-72 hours), coordinate all aspects of your move, and provide thorough security measures to ensure your safety. No matter your needs, your preferred location, or your budget, you can count on us to find the best housing solution for you.
Short-Term Housing Features
Frontline medical workers choose our extended stay apartments for the following reasons:
- Our rates are 10-30% lower than those of our competitors
- We provide premium amenities to ensure our guests comfort
- We have more than 45 years of experience with providing comfortable short-term housing solutions
- Our housing options are available in numerous cities throughout the Southern and South Central United States
- We’ll make all your arrangements after just one phone call
- You can choose short-term or long-term housing options
- We can find your ideal housing solution within two to three days of receiving your request
- Pets are welcome in many of our properties
- We can provide furniture as necessary
- You can choose from one-, two-, or three-bedroom floor plans
Find a Short-Term Rental Today
Premier Corporate Housing is the top choice for frontline medical workers looking for affordable short-term housing. After you speak with us, we’ll create a list of housing options that meet your requirements so you can choose the best option for you. Special pricing applies to preferred employers and government contracts, and we provide discounts for large group relocations. Contact us today to help your medical workers find their ideal housing in any location.